Each and every situation involving water damage is different and therefore requires customized solutions. However, the overall general process remains the same and at Burgos Cleaning Service, our Water Damage & Restoration Team are experts in the field.
Causes of Water DamageThere are many ways that your home or office can sustain water damage that results in the need for emergency cleanup and restoration.
Some of the fiascos that you may encounter are:
BCS will extract any standing water quickly and then thoroughly clean and dry your carpet and belongings. Our advanced equipment helps detect hidden moisture and we’ll finish the job with professional sanitizing and deodorization. We know that a prompt response can mean all the difference in the world when it comes to water damage, that’s why our experts are dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies. Burgos Cleaning Service’s quick response reduces your potential overall cost due to damage and limits further damage to your building and property. Our water damage and restoration professionals have extensive water damage restoration training and just as with the rest of the services at BCS, it is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
1) Expert Restoration Team Dispatched – The moment you call, we go into action.
2) Inspection – Our experts will investigate to determine the source of the water. The source must be found and resolved before the cleanup and drying processes can begin.
3) Damage Assessment – We will inspect and test your location to reveal the extent of any damage. We will also look for any safety concerns and relay them to you immediately.
4) Water Removal & Extraction – Our professionals at BCS will begin the water removal process as quickly as possible in order to reduce potential damage and reduce the chance of mold.
5) Drying/Dehumidification – We utilize special equipment to remove water retained by carpet, building materials and other hard-to-access moisture. We’ll carefully monitor our progress using moisture meters until the materials reach the desired dryness.
6) Clean & Sanitize Location/Possessions – For odor removal and deodorization, our are is trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors with industrial equipment that can effectively rid the premises of persistent odors that typical air fresheners and similar treatments can’t. Depending on the severity of the incident, we may use antibacterial, antimicrobial or disinfectant treatments to clean your location and property as well.
7) Complete Restoration – The final step is the process of restoring your location to its pre-water damage condition.
Our water damage and restoration team is highly dedicated to your satisfaction and we know that once you call us, you’ll be glad you did. Call us today at 860-709-5220 to get a free estimate for your water damage/restoration needs and let us help relieve at least some of the stress associated with your current predicament.
Burgos Cleaning Service, LLC Hartford CT – Commercial and Janitorial Cleaning Service
© Burgos Cleaning Service. All Rights Reserved.